Routemaster Bus

wyatt

First, a big Thank You to the decision makers at Agora for bringing the Routemaster bus kit to us. 

August starts tomorrow and the announcement is eminent. Please don't make us wait too long. Really looking forward to this kit. 

We'll find out soon enough, but I hope they will offer it as a 12 month subscription. 24 month subscriptions are way too long for me. Heck, I'd do a full kit option. 

Stay healthy everyone.

wyatt

• Administrator

Production is well under way and we aim to be shipping Pack 1 at the beginning of October. We will have the website for the Routemaster live in the second half of August so you can see full details then, and yes it will be a 12 or 24 month subscription to begin with.

😀 Yes, it definitely looks like a great model. Looking forward to seeing Agoras' alternative to all the screwheads on the exterior of the Hachette version - they really spoilt the finish for many. 

I've seen/heard about the exterior screwheads and have been trying to think up an alternative. Flathead screws with a  press in cap with rivet detail? I'll wait to see when those parts arrive. I must say that the phillips screw manufacturer has a great future with the parts work companies. 

When I first heard about this kit it wasn't available on this side of the pond. But my mind went 'Knight bus', would it be possible? But the front end is quite a bit different (older model). Oh well.

wyatt