Movie/TV Builds

Streethawk71

On 3/14/2020 at 9:16 PM, Justino Ortiz III said:

Here is a list I've got and of course just small one. I've thought of others but  these stood out more. Of course why limit to just film what about anime and video games.

Akira Bike
Sweet tooth from the Twisted Metal Game
General Lee
K.I.T.T.
A-Team Van
Robocop
ED-209
89 Batmobile
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse: The Green Car The Fast and the Furious
1995 Toyota Supra Turbo The Fast and the Furious
1999 Nissan Skyline R35 GT-R 2 Fast 2 Furious
1993 Honda Civic EJ1 The Fast and the Furious

Half scale Robocop next to the T-800 would be awesome 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi.

I'm not a big fan of tv/movie cars. Not saying I won't buy  something if I like it. If I had the opportunity I would have bought the Delorean for sure and most likely I would buy any Mad Max car. 

If there would be a car from the movies that I would really like to build, is the american police car wich appears in all the movies from the 80s and the 90s

Plymouth Grand Fury police car 

640px-Plymouth_Gran_Fury_police_car.png.a8e46a03f52e6ff750b629bb841cfd5b.png

I'm pretty sure everybody around the world knows this car and likes it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/20/2019 at 5:06 PM, Streethawk71 said:

Hi all, first off, it's rather exciting to have a new model player in town, especially to give the likes of Hachette & Deagostini a run for their money. I myself have been obsessed with building large scale models for a few years now, like the Falcon, R2D2, The DB5, The Delorean and currently underway are The X-Wing and The T-800. . .are you getting a sense of the theme here ! and also the about to be released Ecto-1. I love collecting movie/TV related stuff and I have a dedicated film room to display it all (thanks to the wife for allocating me a spare bedroom), with this in mind, I have to be selective on what models I build and with so many large scale models out there I have to limit these to movie related builds. As a suggestion for Agora moving forward and to give them an idea of anything along these lines that may be of interest to us builders, Are there any famous, iconic movie/TV related builds, wether they are cars, ships, bikes, boats etc that they could consider offering as future projects?

I must say that I can kick this topic off quite easily and say that I would LOVE, LOVE,LOVE to finally get to build the '66 Batmobile, The Bond Lotus, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, The A-Team Van, Christine, The Bandit's Black Trans-am, Starsky & Hutch's Gran Torino. . . I could go on, anyway I thought I'd ask the question to see if anyone is thinking along these lines and maybe get some more ideas for these guys. . . over to you !

On 12/20/2019 at 5:06 PM, Streethawk71 said:

Hi all, first off, it's rather exciting to have a new model player in town, especially to give the likes of Hachette & Deagostini a run for their money. I myself have been obsessed with building large scale models for a few years now, like the Falcon, R2D2, The DB5, The Delorean and currently underway are The X-Wing and The T-800. . .are you getting a sense of the theme here ! and also the about to be released Ecto-1. I love collecting movie/TV related stuff and I have a dedicated film room to display it all (thanks to the wife for allocating me a spare bedroom), with this in mind, I have to be selective on what models I build and with so many large scale models out there I have to limit these to movie related builds. As a suggestion for Agora moving forward and to give them an idea of anything along these lines that may be of interest to us builders, Are there any famous, iconic movie/TV related builds, wether they are cars, ships, bikes, boats etc that they could consider offering as future projects?

I must say that I can kick this topic off quite easily and say that I would LOVE, LOVE,LOVE to finally get to build the '66 Batmobile, The Bond Lotus, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, The A-Team Van, Christine, The Bandit's Black Trans-am, Starsky & Hutch's Gran Torino. . . I could go on, anyway I thought I'd ask the question to see if anyone is thinking along these lines and maybe get some more ideas for these guys. . . over to you !

How about Wall-E would be great i'll signup 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 08/06/2020 at 05:13, Beamerboy said:

Ouais, je pense que le Robocop serait une construction fantastique.

Sinon, «il y aura ……… des problèmes. "

Bien, il  devra  être en échelle 1: 2 pour correspondre à l'affichage T-800.

if they do the robocop, I take it directly, it would be magnificent on the same scale as the terminator, and above all more massive, and a superb lighting, the absolute dream

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/10/2020 at 10:54 AM, David said:

I would also like to see the ecto 1 (ghostbuster), I know it exists but is not available in my country

Your not missing anything with the Ecto-1 thru Eaglemoss, they have issues with being always out of stock and support is not always that helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone else mentioned Christine....that makes me happy!  I'll second that.

I do like the idea of a large scale E.D. 209...hadn't thought of that before, but I like it!

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought of another one that could be interesting....Baby from the show Supernatural....complete with all the Demon Hunting accessories in the trunk.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

Late to the party, I know, but I'm new here.  My wishlist.

'66 Barris Batmobile proper 1:8 scale (Be about the same length as Ecto-1, so we know it's viable.).

"Skydiver with Sky 1" RC submarine from "U.F.O." - just to take on those who have managed to get the Bismark to float and be an RC ship.

Robbie the Robot 1:2 scale.

Mk 3 or later Iron Man 1:2 scale - and if they do that, IronMonger 1:2 scale.

Robocop 1:2 scale

Hammerhead fighter from "Space: Above and Beyond".

48" Eagle from "Space: 1999"

The Tumbler Batmobile 1:8 scale

"The Batman" Batmobile 1:8 scale

Drone 1, Drone 2, and Drone 3 from the film "Silent Running" 1:2 scale

the "Dark Star" from the film of the same name, complete with inflatable alien and existential bomb.

Maximillian from "The Black Hole" classic movie 1:2 scale

On 08/02/2021 at 12:30, Cati said:

surpris que personne n'ait mentionné MAD MAX et le dernier des intercepteurs V8 🙂

ok pour l'interceptor de MAD MAX et une POURSUIT aussi,COOL

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2023 at 10:42 AM, CraigThePlague said:

Hi, I might be a bit late to the table,  but has anyone suggested the 1968 Ford Mustang GT fastback from Bullitt?

Surely it has to be right up there with Bond's DB5 as an all time classic film car.

Eaglemoss had one listed as "Coming Soon" before they folded.  If I remember right, it wasn't "licensed" as the Bullitt car, but was just a Highland Green 68 Mustang GT Fastback and one of the "extras" you could get was a set of Torq Thrust wheels like the one in Bullitt.